Just a few of my newest fashion affections… with comments…eye candy,that’s really all it is:)
My totem is the wolf. Contrary to popular belief, the wolf is a pack animal, needing their "peeps" close by, knowing full well they are that much more stronger and less vulnerable surrounded by their pack than when alone.
My loved ones are my pack, surrounding me with their loyalty and love. They provide that all important buffer between my vulnerabilities and the often brutal world around me. They are my soft place to land after a fall, my gentle reassurance that I am not alone.
I meant to write about the morning I woke up, couldn’t breathe and my face was hot, wet and sticky. Thought I was being suffocated, by my husband. Thought he was finally sick and tired of me and decided to put an end to it. Morning fog in the brain does strange things to the mind, bringing me to odd places with the thought process.
Anyway, once I had gathered my wits I realized something soft and furry was suffocating me.
Athlon. Such a dork. Morning cuddle in my face…attempted murder.
Projects started and not finished:
1. knit slouchy hat and infinity scarf…knitting part is done, needs finishing touches done for a couple of months now.
2. sewing fleece liner into newer hoodie that I removed from the old hoodie. Been working on it, bits and pieces of it anyway, for days now. Gotta get it done before winter is over.
3. Personal telephone/address/website directory has been started for months now. Template is made, and stuff entered, up to the G’s I think. Really. What was I thinking!?
4. Sort through boxes in my bedroom again to weed out the crap I really don’t want to take with me.
5. Sort through and edit ALL the newsletter subscriptions I receive daily. Too much to read now, can’t get through it all. My Google reader is full too. Damn.
6. My hair is dry and horrid. Need to make a decision on style, make an appointment and get it DONE!!!
Projects I actually accomplished:
1. Sorted some clothes and donated 2 garbage bags of them to local charity.
2. Neatly folded and organized 3 shelves in my closet.
3. Created and completed our local CHADD newsletter. (smiles all around)
Notice extravagant flower arrangement from husband, romantic card on the left from him which included a $50.00 gift card for iTunes as well. The card I got him is on the right. No gift. I forgot to sign it. I misplaced my iTunes card and found it when he opened his card from me. Snatched it up from him as he laughed like a loon. BTW, the scent of roses overwhelms my senses so he has to get creative and buy me different flowers that do not have too strong of a scent. And he does. Without fail.
At least the card I got this time was not inappropriate humour. It’s cute. Hey, I made the effort. BTW, he got that part…that I made an effort.
“People with ADHD are passionate and generous by nature,” written by Laurie Dupar, coach extrodinaire, in her Valentine’s Day post.
I have to share her post because it is positive and so very true:) click on the link to read the entire article…it is worth it!