This is a dead dandelion that I killed using salt and boiling water.
I read it somewhere on the internet some time ago and it always stayed with me, in the back of my mind somewhere. (I apologize to that person because I can no longer find where I found this or remember anything about what site I was on. Otherwise I would happily and joyfully give credit where credit is due!)
This weekend the information popped to the front of my mind so I got the box of salt, regular table salt, and poured a little on the middle of the dandelion.
Then I boiled a pot of water.
When that was done, mere seconds later, I poured the pot of boiling water on the salted middle of the dandelion.
No more pesticides, no more boring “digging up the dandelions” sessions!
This trick appeals to the allergic to boring stuff side of my nature…it’s SO SO quick and E-Z…I love it:)