Yes, you got it, I made a mess! no surprise there! Well, this is what happens when Furniture Stripper is spilled on the floor!
Ever wonder what was under that ugly image on a stick-on tile? Thankfully, I am environmentally aware and use non-toxic substances! It’s called Circa 1850 Furniture Stripper, contains no toxic chemicals and not harmful to the environment.
And thankfully it is the ugly old floor that will be covered with beautiful new flooring eventually, when all this messy work is done:)
Still, it does burn the skin…I have those white spots on a few fingers…White spots is burnt skin…pretty mild if you ask me.… only burnt slightly before I wiped it off:…also got some splashes on my chest, face and hair (which I wiped immediately before anything else).
How could this possibly happen?! This is not my first foray into the world of wood stripping…I have years of experience.
I forgot to put the cap back on the can.
I forgot to put on my rubber gloves.
I forgot to look where my foot was going when I stepped down from the stepstool.
I forgot, I forgot, I forgot…
In my excitement to begin this particular project of stripping off the old finish on the window frames I just plain forgot to follow the preparations I usually (yeah, right snort snort) take when I am doing something potentially dangerous/messy.
Right now, I am ROFL, LMAO and LOLing…
I just can’t help myself, it is so ridiculously ME:)